Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Blog? It's been a long time since i have updated my blog....

Karma? It means deed, action or destiny... It is something that one individual has done, will be doing or will do... It might be a good karma or bad karma..It's kinda weird.. Right?

Law of Karma? It is a belief in some religions like Hinduism, Sikhism and Jainism... Most of the people is responsible of what they have done... This law of karma will give you the good or bad effects of what you have done from the past... Whether it is good effect or bad effect,,, No one knows when it will occur and what would be the effect... So beware on what you're doing!!!

This law is freaky... As of now, I think my bad karma has taken place... Maybe I am not aware of what I'm doing on some people that there are times that I am hurting their feelings in the past... Now, I am experiencing that kind of pain,,, A pain that can last forever because of someone who made me feel complete but in the end I found out that it is a BIG Lie,,, I am not distressed about my karma... Maybe, this bad karma will teach everyone to regret on all the things one individual is doing...

Actually, my KARMA, is someone... Should I call him TAKEN FOR GRANTED!!! cause before his always telling me that I am taken for granted... And so? If I am? That's the real me... I thought he would be my special friend or whatever that will make me happy until the end... He made me believed that all he was saying and doing is true... But he is a liar!!! He can't even explain that his true... You know who you are... But can't you just say sorry even once? All the lies that you have told me left a big pain in my heart... Your PRIDE? Duh! it's unreachable... Saying sorry just for once sincerely... YOU CAN NEVER DO IT...Being Hurt? Have you asked yourself on what you have done to me... It's triple the pain your experiencing... So why complained? Hahaha am i being emotional? Well because it really hurts... But it's alright because this is really the effect of what I have done in the past...

Whew! Karma? It can occur anywhere, anytime... So beware of your karma... Calling me TAKEN FOR GRANTED! It's alright well atleast I am being true on what I am saying and what I am doing... You made me happy before... Thank you for that... Sorry if I have hurt you...
Karma? I will not regret having my karma... Coz' it's teaching me to be a better individual... I just hope you'll be happy...

Easing the pain? It really takes time to forget it... Well, that's life... Sometimes Happy and sometimes sad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home